Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-25-2012, 08:55 AM   #1

Vist to Pentax Canada head office.

I had to take my lens in for repair and I was shocked because they didn't even have a reception just posters telling what numbers to call for what department. Guess they have seen better days

06-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by coreyhkh Quote
I had to take my lens in for repair and I was shocked because they didn't even have a reception just posters telling what numbers to call for what department. Guess they have seen better days
Did you see my K5 on the floor somewhere?
Was this in Mississauga?

I sent it to Pentax Canada last week for a serious fix.
06-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #3

Original Poster
No I was only in the Lobby.
06-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
Veteran Member

It is called 'no-frill' operation; don't worry, they do good work though. I have been there many times (lens and camera repair fixes). I think they have down sized the operations, which results in longer wait time to get repair though. Hope it is getting better...

06-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by aleonx3 Quote
It is called 'no-frill' operation; don't worry, they do good work though. I have been there many times (lens and camera repair fixes). I think they have down sized the operations, which results in longer wait time to get repair though. Hope it is getting better...
Longer wait times ?

All I know is that my K5 is there, thanks to Cda Post tracking service, and I am hoping this will not take the whole "4 weeks" to get it back.

JP
06-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #6

Original Poster
I have to take my K5 in tomorrow as it was the problem not my lens.

You can call them to ask on progress.