Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
08-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by civiletti Quote
Tech that increases high ISO IQ can be applied to any sensor format.
But it finds his way to the smaller sensor first and work his way up in size.
The sensor in todays compact are a generation infront maybe even two compared to APS-C

08-03-2012, 01:37 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by luftfluss Quote
More than you think, especially if you can get 3+ shots.
Not with 2 shots though, the difference will be very small, 3 is better but you also increase either the exposure time or the ISO with the extra shots so that actually gain is not much either.

Sure it's handy feature in certain situation but it's not a solved all solution, thats what i'm saying.
08-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tuco Quote
I'm a little shocked Mr. Emacs doesn't know what the future of high ISO is going to be. He will certainly give you snide remarks or a good brow-beating over knowing what is the "superior" camera you should be using, what the future of the view finders is going to be, what lenses you should have used in your scene and more often delivered in a tone that his opinion is the authority and you're an idiot.
I order you …
Hm, I don't know. May be jump three times, than shout "ohuet" 3 times too. It's all.