Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #1

Anyone ever heard of Creative Live? Free LIVE workshop with Joe Buissink

I got an email because I'm a member of Sandy Puc's mailing list, she had a workshop for 3 days last week which was REALLY amazing. From thurs till Sat from 12-7pm EST they have the workshop LIVE which is free. DEFINITELY check it out if you haven't, is anyone else going to watch?? I had a lot of questions regarding how things work from nikon to pentax... if anyone wants to watch with me and maybe we can talk about it all with each other!

creativeLIVE | a live, worldwide creative classroom

08-10-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I love creative live! They do a replay in the evenings too if you can tune in during the day.
11-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #3

i bought Joe B and Doug G, very happy with that stuff... very efficient.
05-11-2013, 11:44 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
CreativeLive was how I first got to know the work of Sue Bryce. I've seen some of their courses and and they are some of the best tutorials I've ever seen. Well worth it a visit and maybe even buying their discs. I can't afford to do that for some of their seminars. A little too much for my wallet. I end up usually watching these vids via a teacher of mine who actually was the one who told me about CL but if I could afford it I think I'd buy every video they make. I just looked them up on the search because I wanted to see if they had been mentioned here. Found this thread. I'm just stepping up and adding my 10 cents saying this is something you all might want to check out that this is indeed a very good resource for learning.

05-12-2013, 12:51 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Aye, they do good tutorials from time to time on Lightroom and Photoshop, you can always pick up a tip or two.