Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-19-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Pentax Dealer in Vancouver, WA

I was in Knight Camera (in Vancouver, WA) yesterday and one of the owners was telling me they're now a Pentax dealer. He's a super-small shop that's not high volume in anything so it's cool that Pentax is open minded to dealing with people like him. He's an old school Pentax guy, but I turned him on to this forum for catching up on all things Pentax.

10-19-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
hcc
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well done mate.

I genuinely feel offer a range of WR dSLR and lens products which are well suited for the Vancouver area. (Last time I visited, I had 3 days of rain out of 5 days.)
10-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey I will cross the bridge a few times to show support and ask questions. Thanks for the news!
10-20-2012, 12:13 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
That's great! Hopefully we can get other independents to start offering Pentax... If their prices can stay competitive, I'll spend my $ with them.