Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-14-2012, 02:42 PM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Adorama starts a VIP Program

It's all about you!

Adorama VIP - It's all about you!

We have served the photographic, video, digital imaging and telescope fields for over thirty-five years. Yet the years add up to more than numbers; they create a family of loyal customers and friends that we care about. That's why we have launched our new VIP program focused on you, our loyal customers.

✮ VIP Benefits Include ✮
  • ✓ Invitation to purchase products that are only available to VIPs
  • ✓ Special VIP pricing on must-have products online
  • ✓ Unique bundles of products curated for VIP members
  • ✓ Exclusive email offers, saving you time while finding your favorite products!
  • ✓ Free eBooks with photographic tips & tricks
  • ✓ Member-only contests
  • ✓ Extended warranties on your purchases*
  • ✓ Savings throughout Adorama's online store
ADORAMA VIP PERKS:
As an Adorama VIP member, your loyalty will be rewarded. This program was created to give you access to products and services that honor your smart decision making and cunning shopping skills by continuing to shop with the #1 Photo, Imaging & Electronics Retailer in the world...Adorama
Enjoy elite membership — you've earned it!
*Warranty benefit requires purchase of Adorama VIP Member Extended Protection Plan which is a one-time fee of only $7.95

11-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
Site Supporter

I added an extended 1 year warranty to a k-01 that I just ordered for $316 shipped for $7 using VIP.
11-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
I added an extended 1 year warranty to a k-01 that I just ordered for $316 shipped for $7 using VIP.
Can't beat that combination!
11-26-2012, 04:59 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
That's a great deal! Maybe this needs to be promoted more- looks like Adorama is trying to gain some loyal customers!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-26-2012, 05:45 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
That's a great deal! Maybe this needs to be promoted more- looks like Adorama is trying to gain some loyal customers!
That applies to basically everything as far as I can tell and costs a 1 time fee of <$8. Sure seemed worth it to me, although if I were buying a new K body I'd still opt for the $19 2 year extended Pentax warranty.