Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-23-2012, 06:16 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Capture Camera Clip System

Leash and Cuff, by Peak Design by Peter Dering — Kickstarter

Thought someone might be interested in this. Just starting out so prices will go up later. Same maker of Capture Camera Clip System | Peak Design
Endlessly configurable strap: The Leash's simple design allows it to adjust to twice it's own length. This means that in addition to using it as a neck strap, you can extend it all the way to become a sling strap. We also added an Anchor on the Leash itself, which lets you connect one end of the Leash to your clothing/gear and use it as a fully-adjustable safety strap or video tensioner. For those wanting something even smaller, we created a downsized version of Leash called the Cuff - it uses the same connection system and acts as a minimalist wrist strap

11-28-2012, 06:21 AM   #2

Original Poster
I used the Capture a little over a year ago on a back packing trip and it worked great. The camera was stable attached to the shoulder strap and didn't swing around like it would if it was around my neck on a strap. I just thought I'd share and if your interested this special is going quickly.

Early Bird Special #3: Leash + Cuff + Capture = the best deal around! Get first articles of Cuff and Leash, as well as a Capture Clip, sent to you ASAP. If you want the whole shebang before Dec. 25, this is your best bet!

Limited (323 of 1000 remaining)

Estimated delivery: Dec 2012
11-28-2012, 08:36 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Jack Quote
I used the Capture a little over a year ago on a back packing trip and it worked great. The camera was stable attached to the shoulder strap and didn't swing around like it would if it was around my neck on a strap. I just thought I'd share and if your interested this special is going quickly.

Early Bird Special #3: Leash + Cuff + Capture = the best deal around! Get first articles of Cuff and Leash, as well as a Capture Clip, sent to you ASAP. If you want the whole shebang before Dec. 25, this is your best bet!

Limited (323 of 1000 remaining)

I like the capture system a lot - I got 2 of the original clamps/plates when they were on kickstarter last year (or was that 2 years ago?!). Recently they introduced the compact micro 4/3 plates at half off and I am going to get that 3rd offer to get a 3rd compact plate (works well on my new k-01 as well) - planning on selling my 2 original capture clip systems as well (never needed more than 1, bought 2 originally for the extra plate, but 3 plates will be enough!).
12-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #4

Original Poster
They had 1000 of these and sold out. They now updated it to 1500 for early birds. If your interested don't delay. I have no financial gain in this just looks like a good product. Normal Capture is $80
$80 +
Add $10 to ship outside the US

Limited (500 of 1500 remaining)

Last edited by Jack; 12-03-2012 at 02:52 PM.
12-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I saw this on outside magazines web site. It really looks pretty good.