Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-06-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
How many photos?

Just recently purchased an Android tablet and installed an app for showing off images for a portfolio. Just wondering if anyone else uses this technique with potential customers, and if so, how many images do you typically use? You obviously don't want to overwhelm someone with hundreds of images. Do you only show them 10 of your best, or do you prefer more? What are your thoughts?

01-06-2013, 10:00 AM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yes, just started using it.

As to number of images, I think the same as with a printed portfolio less is more. Only the very best, give them no reason to find fault. 10 to 15 images maximum. If they want to see more of a particular style or subject then show another portfolio.

I think the advantage of the tablet is you can have multiple portfolios, show you 'best' one but if the client says I want to see more like this one, then you can just go to an alternate portfolio with like images. This will take some time to set up but that's my idea.