Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
01-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #331

I would like to enter this giveaway.
No. 4160789 - Pentax K-5 Serial Numbers - Pentax Serial Number Database - PentaxForums.com

01-23-2013, 05:50 PM   #332
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
01-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #333
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

"I would like to enter this giveaway."

PentaxForums.com → Pentax Serial Number Database → Lens: K-mount (Digital/35mm) → SMC Pentax 55mm F2
01-23-2013, 07:35 PM   #334
Veteran Member

Added my K-01 to the serial number database to enter this contest. Something I've been meaning to do anyway.

No. 2687273 - Pentax K-01 Serial Numbers - Pentax Serial Number Database - PentaxForums.com

01-24-2013, 09:24 AM   #335
Veteran Member

01-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #336

Pentax K-5 Serial Numbers - Pentax Serial Number Database - Page 2 - PentaxForums.com
01-24-2013, 08:58 PM   #337

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
PentaxForums.com is happy to announce an all-new giveaway featuring 5 free copies of ArcSoft's new Low Light NR software (an $80 value).

Attachment 155850

While we haven't reviewed Low Light NR in depth yet (we plan on doing so soon!), this software already looks like a very promising noise reduction tool, likely better than Topaz Labs' acclaimed DeNoise plugin. A key feature of Low Light NR is that it supports multiple-frame noise reduction, which means that if you use your camera's burst mode to shoot something at high ISO, the software will be able to use data from both photos in order to recover more detail than it would be able to using one file alone. More details about this can be found here. And this is an example of it in action:

Our goal with this giveaway is to help you out with your photography. If you end up being one of the winners of the software, then you'll be able to use it to effectively remove noise from your photos. If not, then at least you're going to walk away with critique from your peers on a photo of your choosing (details below).

In order to enter the giveaway, simply:

1. First:
  • Upload your favorite photo to our Pentax Exclusive Gallery and get feedback/critique from our judges (be sure to include EXIF!)*

--- or ---
  • Register a camera or lens in the Pentax Serial Number Database to help us build pricing statistics (anonymous uploads are allowed if you have privacy concerns)
    If you choose to submit a serial instead of uploading a photo, include a link to the product you submitted a serial for in your post (see below).
2. Then post a reply in this thread containing the text "I would like to enter this giveaway." This will serve as confirmation of your entry. Copy-and-parse the text as it must match exactly.

That's it! In approximately three weeks, we will draw 5 usernames from the replies in this thread and ArcSoft will deliver your software via e-mail.

ArcSoft is getting no compensation for these free copies, so please help us thank them for sponsoring this giveaway by paying their site a visit. In case you weren't aware, ArcSoft is also the developer of some of the software that Pentax bundles with their cameras! If you are interested in any ArcSoft products, the coupon code PENTAXARCSOFT will save you 25%.

The usual fine print applies: we reserve the right to modify the prizes or terms at any given time. No purchase necessary, competition is open to members worldwide. *Photos you upload as part of this giveaway will NOT be used for any other purpose and you will have the option to delete the photo after receiving feedback should that be your preference. Your giveaway entry will remain valid even if the photo is not accepted into the Exclusive Gallery by our judges. At the discretion of ArcSoft, your prize may be substituted for another ArcSoft product upon request. PentaxForums.com is not affiliated with ArcSoft, Inc. Prizes sponsored in full by ArcSoft, Inc.
I hit noise

01-25-2013, 04:58 AM   #338
Veteran Member

Submitted a photo to PEG that was promptly rejected in 4 hours 36 minutes
01-26-2013, 06:30 AM   #340
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I would like to enter this giveaway

Pentax ME Super Serial Numbers - Pentax Serial Number Database - PentaxForums.com

Pentax K30 https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-serial-number-database/?do=viewser...er=desc&page=2

Last edited by Fastback67; 01-26-2013 at 06:49 AM.
01-26-2013, 05:08 PM   #341
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

01-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #342

Location: Jessica Lake, Whiteshell Provincial Park, or Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

SMC Pentax 50mm F1.4 Serial Numbers - Pentax Serial Number Database - PentaxForums.com

In case I made an error on the link I added one to the SMC 50mm 1.4 listing
01-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #343
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Noise reduction software

"I would like to enter this giveaway."

I entered serial numbers for a A3000, Auto 110 & Honeywell H1a today.
01-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #344
Veteran Member

01-26-2013, 08:43 PM   #345
Veteran Member

SMC Pentax-DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED [IF] SDM Serial Numbers - Pentax Serial Number Database - PentaxForums.com
Closed Thread