Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
11-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by mikeSF Quote
I'm a Saturday only shooter. Pretty much restrict my activities to Saturday, maybe 6 hours or more if I am driving far. I used to go on an outing hoping to come back with lots of pictures. Now, I am only looking to get one image out of any trip. Quality over quantity.
Old reply, so I don't know if this is still the case for you. You have so many awesome photos. It's amazing to think that you only do photography once a week.

Also, I too subscribe to the "one awesome photo per outing" philosophy.

11-27-2013, 08:52 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
thanks and I didn't remember posting that but it is still very true. With my busy day job (medical sales) and numerous kids, and guitar hobby, my only photography time is still limited to Saturday mornings. I almost never miss a Saturday, so my website is a compilation of lots of those morning outings.
01-18-2014, 11:01 AM   #18

Depends on the situation.

My K-5 follows me were ever I go. Some days it maybe 5-15 minutes for reference pictures when fixing something.
Other days it maybe 2-4 hours taking pictures of a live show and sometimes a all day walk about.

Guess it depends on the situation.