Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
07-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #16
Adorama Camera Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by rzarector Quote
Last week I got a lens in a soft bubble lined envelope. A 700 dollar lens shipped that way was shocking to me? What wasnt shocking was that it was broken. I lost the chance to use it on a good shoot unfortunately. The re-order came in a box with bubble wrap around the lens in the box, much better. Crazy to ship a lens in an envelope. Not to rag on you but to provide you some feedback.
Can you please email me: Helen@adorama.com as a matter of urgency!

07-03-2013, 09:51 PM - 1 Like   #17
Adorama Camera Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by rzarector Quote
Last week I got a lens in a soft bubble lined envelope. A 700 dollar lens shipped that way was shocking to me? What wasnt shocking was that it was broken. I lost the chance to use it on a good shoot unfortunately. The re-order came in a box with bubble wrap around the lens in the box, much better. Crazy to ship a lens in an envelope. Not to rag on you but to provide you some feedback.
Investigation update; the team that packs these units always puts them in boxes, so next stop is a UPS claim - as it appears they may have trashed the original box and then just shoved the item into the baggie.
Closed Thread