Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-24-2013, 11:09 AM - 1 Like   #1

Some amazing photography..

Not sure if its already posted here.

Fav Images from past 9 months - Imgur

04-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery
wonder how many vacation days I'll need to visit all those places.....time to start planning
04-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #3
Veteran Member

LOL. The eerie irish countryside (rainbow gradient overlay?) and the giraffes at dusk (over oak tree silhouettes? Terrible compositing) are terribly done photoshop jobs. But there are definitely some good ones in there. Its a shame that someone went through and stole all these images, re-uploaded them with no links back to the photographers or photo credit.
04-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by sagar Quote
Not sure if its already posted here.

Fav Images from past 9 months - Imgur
You are a fantastic world traveller, and some of your work is startlingly great. Hope you will continue your travels and continue to submit this quality of photos.

04-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow, well at least I can tick off several of those.
04-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #6

Original Poster
I wish it was mine.
These are images submitted to imageurl by photographers around the world marked as internet favorites

QuoteOriginally posted by ivanvernon Quote
You are a fantastic world traveller, and some of your work is startlingly great. Hope you will continue your travels and continue to submit this quality of photos.
04-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ivanvernon Quote
spoilers alert, they aren't his photos

04-24-2013, 11:42 AM   #8

Original Poster
Very True.

When I liked few images I tried to find a photographer to see his/her body of work. But at least I could not find out a way to identify the photographer.

QuoteOriginally posted by enoeske Quote
LOL. The eerie irish countryside (rainbow gradient overlay?) and the giraffes at dusk (over oak tree silhouettes? Terrible compositing) are terribly done photoshop jobs. But there are definitely some good ones in there. Its a shame that someone went through and stole all these images, re-uploaded them with no links back to the photographers or photo credit.