Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-10-2013, 01:48 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What Pentax Needs to Address

Emailed Scott Bourne of Bourne Media about his snippets of Apple software and I added a little light hearted dig about some Pentax reviews, etc. This is the email that I got back and it might say something about what perhaps Pentax needs to move towards. Yes it is only one guy, but I have a bit of respect for his views on somethings and he is a decent photographer.

"Thanks Trevor we plan to continue to cover Apple at least until they COMPLETELY abandon us

As for Pentax they won't support us or give us review gear or even send us press releases because we're not a print pub (I guess) so sorry there won't ever be any Pentax coverage.

I appreciate the email.

Thanks

Scott"

If Pentax is still in the print media era then please Pentax move forward. The internet is were it is happening moving forward.

My 2 cents worth, in AUD that is 2.04 cents USD.

05-10-2013, 03:05 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I agree. This is an area that Pentax could easily improve on (with good results I think).

Before I bought a Pentax DSLR I really liked the reviews at Camer Labs but unfortunately they just can't get there hands on Pentax cameras (without buying them or having someone kindly load one).
See: Camera and Photography forum | Cameralabs • View topic - Why are there no more Pentax reviews?