Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The most pentax cameras I have ever seen :)

Well today I went to a family reunion and there were 4 different Pentax dslr's not including mine so that makes 5 and like 3 P&S's and one MX-1 out of about 150 people. I was loving it and I would have to say that is the most Pentax cameras I have ever seen in one place it was really cool. I never knew this about my wife's extended family but it seems that they all love Pentax and that made me fit right in needless to say I had a great time and got to try a bunch of different lenses today (that I don't have and want now I hate LBA). I think today really cleared up what lens I am getting this x-mass if we have the money. Well I just had to share this because I thought it was kinda neat.

08-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So which relative works for Pentax?

Chris
08-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oh, so I'm not the only one
My family has been using Pentax for 3 generations now

Maybe we should hold a contest to see how many Pentax users we can get in one family?

Bruce
08-05-2013, 06:33 PM   #4
Pentaxian

If Pentax/Ricoh ever gets around to doing a marketing campaign in the US, maybe they should make it about this, because I've read lots of stories similar to this on the forums. Pentax seems to stick with the family.

I guess I'm a first-generation Pentaxian, but I just gave my mother my K-r, which I replaced with another Pentax at the beginning of the year. She was using a Canon P&S before, though she had experience with an Olympus SLR in the 80's. She absolutely loves the Pentax.

08-06-2013, 06:51 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ChrisPlatt Quote
So which relative works for Pentax?
I only wish...