Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
08-10-2013, 05:33 AM   #1

How would you spend your vouchers

Hey all,

I don't post here very often but I am looking for ideas

I do paid online surveys, I shalll not advertise the companies here, but you can find many on a google search.

This year has been very good so far I have made £250 in amazon vouchers ( about $ 380 USD) in 7 months.

How would you spend these on photography or what kit would you put money to to aquire?

Camera Samsung GX20 ( clone of K20D)
Lens, kit 18-55 Schneider, 50-200 Schneider and Pentax DA SMC 55-300
Tripod Sunpak 423pro (carbonfibre and pistrol grip head bought at Costco in USA on vacation)
Flashgun, Samsung clone of the Pentax AF360.
Generic cable realease, generic off camera flash hot shoe sync cable

Compact, Panasonic Lumix TZ6

Would you get a better short zoom than the kit lens that I have or would you put the money towards a compact with a larger sensor or save up to get a compact with a huge APSC sensor.

I work about 65 hours per week and only get to take images one day per week and on vacations. I enjoy landscape, family and candid portraits.

08-10-2013, 06:02 AM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
The DA 16-45 is really nice for landscapes.