Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-14-2013, 02:51 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wired - The Things We Loved This Week

Wired has an article that talks about Pentax....
QuoteQuote:
Tech That Lets Its Freak Flag Fly

There's no accounting for taste. Roberto Baldwin seems to think that the gold-and-snakeskin Pentax LX SLR is one of the most-hideous items in gadget history, while I think it might be the best thing that has ever existed. Besides, it's not even the craziest colored camera Pentax has created. Boldly designed/colored devices may be polarizing, but it's usually a lot of fun to look at pictures of them. Let Roberto be your guide through the weird and wonderful world of dramatically hued gadgetry.

09-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Haha that gold LX is secretly awesome. I wouldn't turn it down! The rainbow coloured K-x is another story however...
09-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #3
Pentaxian

"craziest colored camera Pentax has created"?

I still harbor a secret desire for the Robot edition...

Pentax Unveils "Robot Version" Of The K-r DSLR | TechCrunch

I love how it looks like the robot faces were drawn in with a sharpie. Heck, they only made 100. I bet that's exactly what they did.

Oh, Japan...