Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-15-2013, 11:23 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
How to be... a Photographer - in Four Lessons

Sorta cute in a very tongue-in-cheek sorta way...

How to be a photographer in four lessons

10-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #2
Pentaxian

I've been doing it all wrong... I'm going to have to get som ecurtains and make a fake photo booth. We don't have one in Whitney.
10-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I am the (bad) amateur described there, how sad.
10-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #4
Pentaxian

From the comments...

Social Justice
QuoteQuote:
It was to my horror to learn that good equipment and a lot of practice/study do not make up for a general lack of artistic vision.

QuoteQuote:
dbarak

There's a story about a well-known writer and a well-known photographer who were having a conversation (too lazy to research it, and it may actually be a myth). The writer said to the photographer, "You take some great photos! What kind of camera do you use?" The photographer told the writer and then said, "You write some amazing books! What kind of typewriter do you use?"