Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-07-2014, 04:34 PM - 1 Like   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Looking back at 2013: a great year for Pentax and Pentax Forums!

2013 was a phenomenal year for us as well as for Pentax! I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you, our members, for making this forum what it is today. I'm looking forward to seeing the community grow and to hear more exciting announcements from Pentax at CP+ and Photokina

I've prepared a quick homepage post summarizing some of the highlights of 2013, including links to all new reviews and a summary of new site feature and Pentax product announcements. Enjoy!

Looking back at Pentax and PF in 2013 - PentaxForums News - PentaxForums.com

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-07-2014, 05:21 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Thank you for the great website Adam and its nice you're not byass towards Pentax, well maybe a little towards Nikon
2013 was a great year for Pentax and dissolved 85% of the second thoughts I had for choosing Pentax for Wildlife.
01-07-2014, 06:02 PM   #3

QuoteOriginally posted by dane.dawg Quote
Thank you for the great website Adam and its nice you're not byass towards Pentax, well maybe a little towards Nikon
2013 was a great year for Pentax and dissolved 85% of the second thoughts I had for choosing Pentax for Wildlife.
Thanx everyone...im still learning alot here. Lets keep it going.
01-07-2014, 06:04 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks Adam!! It was indeed a great year and 2014 will build upon it. Somehow I missed the YouTube Channel. II'll check it out tonight.

01-07-2014, 06:39 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Good job, Adam! It was a good year and still an awesome site to share photos and questions/answers about photo gear. (and maybe argue a little about full frame).