08-06-2015, 10:39 AM   #2
Pentaxian

How do you say "Awesome" in Polish?

Good job!
08-06-2015, 10:41 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
That was a lovely picture! I can't read Polish but I will echo what was in the comments section: "Fajna fota" (it seems to be a compliment, at least I hope it is :-) ).
08-06-2015, 10:42 AM   #4

Original Poster
"niesamowite" :P
edit.,
google translate

08-06-2015, 10:57 AM   #5

Jeszcze raz - gratulacje!
08-07-2015, 12:27 AM - 1 Like   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
[Courtesy of Google Translate]
Wedding photographer, Krzysztof Krawczyk in a beautiful way captures Young Couple in the rain. We decided to find out how it came this photograph!

PRO fil

Krzysztof Krawczyk

Yearbook '88. He lives in Belchatow. He works and fulfilled in photography. A lover of tennis and football. He dreams of the session in Cyprus. www.krzysztofmemories.pl Fb / KrzysztofKMemories krzysztofmemories.blogspot.com

S Ezone bridal fully, but the specifics of this kind of photography makes it a creative, technically refined, well-captured and at the same time the original image was not so easy. But when they meet the creative mind of the photographer and spontaneity bride and groom, arise can really remarkable scene like this. " I came to amazing people , always smiling, just wymarzeni customers. Iza loves the world of rock, pogo is not alien to her, and Bartek in my opinion is the exact opposite of his wife - after all, opposites attract, "- says Krzysztof Krawczyk Enthusiasts, the author of photos.
Adventure with photography began recently, because at the end of 2012. Immediately, however, he pleased the wedding: "One day I decided to stick to the tight market bełchatowski photo. I noticed that quite a lot is with us" portreciarzy, "and I love to flash , engage in unconventional projects, catch something more than just another small portrait on the open air. I took a chance, and sometimes turned out to be a good move. "
To open air with Iza and Bartek came in his style. "The session had a plan quite ambitious: lounge guitars, smoke flares, crazy and lively pictures, but at the same time could not miss those romantic" - says Krzysztof this day. "When the outdoor drew to a close I knew it would be hard rain. Quickly I set up the flash NiceFoto nFlash-680A, I set it to 1/16 power, and I covered a plastic bag from Tesco. Young kept a studio umbrella with a silver measure, which was to illuminate their faces. Sam I hid from the rain to the summer. It was raining incredibly by ... 5 min. It was enough to set the exposure and the implementation of planned photo ".
What photographs Krzysztof? "Here surprise of many ... Pentax! I love these cans due to reliability. I have a K-3 and K-5 , but I'm looking forward to the first full-frame body of the Pentax, which is scheduled for release at the end of this year. This image made ​​model K 3 of the attached lens Sigma A 18-35 mm f / 1,8 DC HSM is set to 28mm. With a 1/160 exposure time ISO 400, I set the aperture of f / 3.2. In my bag I have besides lenses Sigma 10 mm f / 2.8, EX DC HSM Fisheye Sigma A 35 mm f / 1.4 DG HSM, Sigma 50 mm f / 1.4 EX HSM and Samyang 10 mm f / 2.8 ED AS NCS CS. The This multiple flash Metz 58 AF-2 and YongNuo YN-560 and of course the brilliant NiceFoto nFlash-680A, which I used to carry this image ".
08-07-2015, 06:57 AM   #7

Great shot! I'm impressed.

08-07-2015, 04:29 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Whoa! That is an awesome shot! Great work, and congratulations on being published!
08-13-2015, 03:57 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Great shot, congratulations on the feature!