Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-24-2015, 12:53 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Copyright Infringement: Informative Video

Posting this for those who haven't seen it. I found it very helpful in understanding the nuances and difficulties we face in this arena.

10-25-2015, 02:34 PM   #2
PDL
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
In addition to this video, I suggest following these guys http://thecopyrightzone.com/
Their one hour plus videos (from B&H) are entertaining and helpful. One is a long time Pro photographer and the other is IP (read Copyright) lawyer from NYC. Interesting stuff and pretty blunt too.

The Copyright Zone Guys | explora

Video: The Copyright Zone Guys Once Again | explora

Now, I really have to get going on registering my images (not that they are very good, but what the hey).

The Elitist - formerly known as PDL
10-28-2015, 02:33 AM   #3

Just one story:
Hull Property Group Stole My Photo

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
copyright, photo industry, photography