Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-02-2016, 02:49 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Zenfolio viewing issue for about 3-4 days now?

Those who use Zenfolio, are you guys having the same issue? Maybe it affects many others or it's isolated to a small percentage? I have around 5 photographs on my portfolio that is failing to load. It's a bit annoying because it's been days. The Zenfolio forums says this for 3-4 days now.

"Our apologies if you are experiencing any issues with image rendering or displaying. Our engineers are currently investigating this as a top priority. We will keep you updated with info as it becomes available. You can also track the issue on our status page. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution!"

02-02-2016, 03:09 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have one that will not load. Have not checked all of the galleries, just noticed one image not showing yesterday.
02-02-2016, 03:10 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I use Zenfolio and once in a while have trouble with a few link images showing up on a forum post. Usually I find it's something I did, like trying to link to a image that was larger than I had allowed to be shared. I upload full size jpegs of my images, but restrict viewing or sharing to a smaller size. Exceptions are my church related photos, I allow original size downloads or sharing for those.
Every once in a while there is a image that is properly linked to, but takes a day to be viewed. I see it just fine on my own computer, but other people will be unable to see it for a day. I have not figured that out, partly because I am not aware of it unless notified. But most of the time there is no problem.
02-02-2016, 06:39 PM   #4
Pentaxian

I've had the same problem with some images not loading. This isn't unknown with Zenfolio, and it can be annoying for anyone selling photos through them, or when linking to photos in your gallery to show others -- like entering them in contests on Pentax Forums, for example. Not long ago I learned that they have a status page for their server, which helps me when something isn't working right on my Zen site. It's the Zenfolio Status page here, and currently says We are focussing all resources on getting the image rendering issue resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued patience. Feb 1, 14:34 PST.

02-02-2016, 07:59 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes, (only) one of my photos is not showing as it should on Zenfolio.
02-04-2016, 02:11 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I might have misunderstood the question. I thought the question concerned photos showing up on message boards. As far as loading & showing on Zenfolio I have not noticed any problems. I do not have a commercial site with them, if that makes a difference.