Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
03-13-2016, 08:58 PM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Finally settled on my Galaxy S5...that was EASY
Steve
Sorry for the thread hijack, Ben. I watched the video several times and did not notice the Pentax-esque part. There was too much pretty actress in the way. I guess that means that you did a good job, right?

Steve

03-14-2016, 06:43 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I tried with my K10D and you are right, Pentax did not make it easy

Steve
HILARIOUS...I also tried it on my old K10D and K20D...didn't work...Unless I shoot at 5 FPS...

---------- Post added 03-14-16 at 02:45 PM ----------

Sorry for the thread hijack, Ben. I watched the video several times and did not notice the Pentax-esque part. There was too much pretty actress in the way. I guess that means that you did a good job, right?

Steve
I guess... I will tell our Director Frédérique Renaut..she'll appreciate the compliment! Very kind words indeed!
05-16-2016, 03:20 AM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Imp Quote
Wow, great job! Killer quality!
Shows that Pentax CAN be used effectively for video. Only saw two brief shots where i noticed a slight pentax-esque look, but the rest was amazing! Great job!
Because of course, the youtube bitrate so high that you would see the issue from the K3 video quality... Of course.