Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-02-2016, 12:23 PM   #46
Insanely humble
Loyal Site Supporter

Interesting survey, although I too would have liked options for slower wide lenses. For my use I'll take compact over fast any day. I'm happy with fast around 50 where they can be kept small and light.

Of course, I'm not complaining if they'll do both a fast series and a compact series of lenses

08-03-2016, 06:20 AM   #47
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Zygonyx Quote
Well, it doesn't seem easy to foresee how a new lens will perform commercially, taking into account what other lenses reached previously, in the case of new range/fov optics.

This can however probably be mitigated in the scope of a new product-line, like formerly the "Limited" where.

Imho, Ricoh HAS TO RETHINK it's lense product lines, in order to impulse more sales, given the already highly improving quality of their DSLR products.

Hopefully, they will soon be able to do this.
Yes! Something like those limited lenses and not those ever iterations of their 18-55's and 55-300 like what they are doing now, no offense on those lenses but for crying out loud, many users whether apsc or FF have been requesting most of the lenses on the survey that Pentax keeps on mulling
08-04-2016, 09:55 AM   #48
Pentaxian

Some questions are badly translated comparing only two languages. Questions are not straight to answer.
Someone needs a lot of help in creating a questionare in different languages. 10% discount did not work in Penatx shop.

It would be more interesting where Pentax sees itself rather than asking questions. Customers are not the best group to ask questions - they are biased from what they own, want have and typically have no idea about technical progress and key features.
08-05-2016, 02:42 PM   #49
Pentaxian

Great, just completed it.