Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-18-2016, 07:40 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Book - On the Road with Mike Drew

Stumbled across the advance notice for a forthcoming coffee table photography book from Mike Drew, a photojournalist from the Calgary area whose work I have enjoyed and appreciated for years. I feel that his "On the Road" work in the Calgary Sun has been the best thing about the paper for a very, very long time.

I have no financial interest or personal interest in this, other than thinking that folks on this forum might want to have a look.

On the Road with Mike Drew - Collected Photographs and Stories from Central and Southern Alberta :: Rocky Mountain Books

Mike has participated in a few of the The Camera Store videos over the years. Here is one I enjoyed.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
book, books on photography, calgary, calgary alberta canada, mike, nature, photo industry, photography, road, road with mike