Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-06-2017, 07:57 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Pentax/Ricoh and Billingham bags

I found this video showing Pentax and Ricoh products prominently displayed among expensive Billingham bags in South Korea. There are Thetas, a K-1, a 645Z (at 0:58 and 1:12), and even a few Q's right at the very end.

It's a bit surprising to me (as an American) to see Ricoh in such high-end department store displays. A few years ago, we had the WG's and K-50's at Target discount department stores in the US. Looks like someone's been climbing the social ladder ...

Although it was shot in South Korea, the video is posted on Billingham's home YouTube channel. In fact it is only one of two videos on their channel as of this posting. Maybe this will improve Ricoh's exposure and image outside of Asia!

I'm sure Marc Newson would be jealous!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bags, billingham, channel, department, korea, marketing, photo industry, photography, ricoh, saeki, video, youtube