Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 13 Likes Search this Thread
06-28-2017, 07:32 AM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Winder Quote
Ricoh has been advertising in Photographer's Forum – Magazine for the Emerging Professional for a year or more and they are even advertising on the website.

They have also been advertising in Home | Professional Photographer Magazine (print edition) and have been for a while.

These are the only two I currently subscribe to, but there might be others that I just never see. Its a definite improvement.
Interesting, in terms of where they are targeting their advertising

06-29-2017, 01:53 PM - 1 Like   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I drove by Bob's Photo in Bismarck, ND last month. They had a pretty big Pentax Banner mounted on the front of the store. Kind of shocked me. Looks like Ricoh is starting to spread the word a bit. And good for them.
06-30-2017, 05:33 PM   #33
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ffking Quote
Interesting, in terms of where they are targeting their advertising
They currently have the front inside cover and 1st page as an advertisement and there is a 2 page promo piece about the 645z and the K-1 in this months issue of Photographers Forum. Photographer's Forum – Magazine for the Emerging Professional
07-08-2017, 07:53 AM - 1 Like   #34
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Pentax advertising on selected YouTube channels

Just came across this at the end of a YouTube video related to gaming. Video gaming would seem to be a good choice for selective advertising since the subject gets a lot of hits!

Attached Images

08-01-2017, 04:11 PM   #35
Pentaxian

Well...seeing all the Pentax adverts from posters, makes me think that maybe I've not been looking at the right places for adverts from Ricoh.
10-25-2017, 05:56 PM   #36
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by bladerunner6 Quote
Back cover of Outdoor Photographer, July 2017.

Nice promotion of the brand. Also a couple of Pentax photos inside.
Bismillah

That is great news. I don't understand how a company thinks they can survive without advertising. Pentax has gone a while without any significant advertising campaign. I hope they try to take advantage of Photo Plus and release some products or at least some info on what they are up to.