Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
09-19-2018, 08:03 PM - 2 Likes   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Pentax Instagram Accounts

Recently the account @pentax.d.a.ch liked one of my posts on instagram (I don't have a popular account, but I tag my posts with #pentax). It's says it's an official account for Pentax from Ricoh Imaging.

Now, I'm not bringing this up to brag that I got a like on Instagram But to compare this account, which has regular good quality posts and you can try to get featured by tagging photos with both #pentax and #alwayswithyou (I found this out after they liked my post), with @ricohpentax, the official Ricoh Imaging account, which posted last time in April 2018. And also to encourage you to participate, whether you speak German or not, since it seems like it's active and it selects good content. Perhaps only the German branch has the insight to have some online instagram presence.

Last edited by aaacb; 09-19-2018 at 08:18 PM.
09-19-2018, 08:55 PM - 2 Likes   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Instagram

You can also tag #pentax.secretshop and #Pentaxian and you will get a response most of the time.

If you tag it right, they will come. That should be the motto of Instagram
09-20-2018, 12:03 AM - 1 Like   #3

Photos: Albums
I have had an experience in IG of being followed and soon unfollowed by the official sounding Pentax account or two. But can't and won't name any accounts.
IG is a popular, but most of those "official" accounts or groups there are not offering or reposting very interesting photos imo. Of course this is strongly a matter of my personal taste, so I won't point on any account.