Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
11-16-2018, 12:28 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Photo Blogging - the Good, the Bad, & the Ugly

Disclaimer: If this should be in a different category, please feel free to move it :-)

I am wondering a few things relating to Blogs on the topic of Photography:

1. Do you have a blog attached to your website? Or is it separate and just linked to the website?
2. What amount of activity does your Blog generate?
3. What topics do you cover: Tips, Reviews, Travels, ...
4. Who are your favorite bloggers either in print or video

I am toying with the idea of starting a blog and just getting a feel for what others are doing.

Thanks,
Dave

11-17-2018, 03:46 AM - 1 Like   #2

1)
It's a separate blog and I have no website. It's called The North Bucks Wanderer.

2)
It varies. I haven't been promoting it as I should do recently, but certain posts get good attention. It's a long game in any case.

3)
It's about the people, places, and history of North Buckinghamshire, in England.

4)
The Online Photographer.
Visual Science Lab.
The Online Darkroom.

Last edited by Robot camera; 11-17-2018 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Faddling with the layout.
11-18-2018, 10:15 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
THanks Robot Camera!!!