Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
just got an email from LensRental.com

Get $25 off orders of $100+

Use code SRYZXUVND6FW

Expires 12.31.20 | Single-Use

LensRentals.com - Rent Lenses and Cameras from Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Leica, and more

05-04-2020, 08:34 AM   #32
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
another discount offer from LensRental

QuoteQuote:
More Like Daffo-Deals

7 days off rentals of 14 days or more!

Use code MAYSEVEN

RENT NOW

order must arrive by 5.15 | one use per customer
I have no relationship with LensRental other than being a satisfied customer
04-05-2021, 09:40 AM   #33
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
this discount is good for this year $25.00 off of a rental of $100.00 0r more

code to use:

SBYAD254RMH3

one time use

Lensrentals.com - Rent Lenses and Cameras from Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Leica, and more
07-14-2021, 05:31 AM - 1 Like   #34
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

A few updates and clarifications:

Lens pro to go: appears to carry a 645z and a few lenses. Rent Cameras, Lenses, and Video Gear ? LensProToGo

Camera lens rentals has changed their website. They also do not offer any camera/lens gear except for Nikon, Canon, and Sony. New site is: Rent Lenses, Cameras, and Drones ? Camera Lens Rentals

Borrow lenses has no Pentax gear as far as I can tell. They list a DFA 70-200 but it’s not available with no future availability that I can see. No used gear for Pentax in my search came up either.

Lens giant: no Pentax gear. LensGiant - Nikon and Canon dSLR Camera and Lens Rentals Sony, Nikon, Canon only.

Samy’s, Adorama, and others all appear to only rent locally. These two rent primarily to professionals and Adorama requires proof of insurance specific to the job/rental.

In Bozeman MT and Jackson WY you can pickup gear from local shops but none appear to carry Pentax gear at all.

Essentially it appears lensrentals is Nearly the only game in town for renting Pentax gear by Mail. They carry 51 items, including batteries and an AC adapter, 13 items are 645z related (body and 12 lenses) they carry the k1 mk II and the 645z and the K3iii.

Adorama

07-14-2021, 05:43 AM - 1 Like   #35
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
A few updates and clarifications:

Lens pro to go: appears to carry a 645z and a few lenses. Rent Cameras, Lenses, and Video Gear ? LensProToGo

Camera lens rentals has changed their website. They also do not offer any camera/lens gear except for Nikon, Canon, and Sony. New site is: Rent Lenses, Cameras, and Drones ? Camera Lens Rentals

Borrow lenses has no Pentax gear as far as I can tell. They list a DFA 70-200 but it’s not available with no future availability that I can see. No used gear for Pentax in my search came up either.

Lens giant: no Pentax gear. LensGiant - Nikon and Canon dSLR Camera and Lens Rentals Sony, Nikon, Canon only.

Samy’s, Adorama, and others all appear to only rent locally. These two rent primarily to professionals and Adorama requires proof of insurance specific to the job/rental.

In Bozeman MT and Jackson WY you can pickup gear from local shops but none appear to carry Pentax gear at all.

Essentially it appears lensrentals is Nearly the only game in town for renting Pentax gear by Mail. They carry 51 items, including batteries and an AC adapter, 13 items are 645z related (body and 12 lenses) they carry the k1 mk II and the 645z and the K3iii.

Adorama
Lensrental will ship to a fed ex and the item can be held for pick up

I was headed to yellowstone and instead of hauling the item I picked it up at a fed ex near yellowstone

I recommend getting highest protection package

Based on my experiences with them they are " good folks "
07-14-2021, 09:46 AM   #36
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by aslyfox Quote
Lensrental will ship to a fed ex and the item can be held for pick up

I was headed to yellowstone and instead of hauling the item I picked it up at a fed ex near yellowstone

I recommend getting highest protection package

Based on my experiences with them they are " good folks "
Agreed. And they will expand their offerings if given a good use case.