Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-08-2019, 11:41 AM   #61
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Just shows how badly I want to get out of there once I’m in.
Only time I've been there in at least a year. Just to see the image and posts on this lens. Second post I read was someone saying he never goes to Pentax Forums because of all the drama.

05-08-2019, 12:01 PM - 1 Like   #62
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
Only time I've been there in at least a year. Just to see the image and posts on this lens. Second post I read was someone saying he never goes to Pentax Forums because of all the drama.
Drama!? More like long periods of Waiting for Godot with the very occasional rush of excitement. Yeh, well maybe that is drama.
05-08-2019, 01:06 PM   #63
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
There was a source reference to RiceHigh at the other place even though asahi man posted the image.
GrainLow is still around?
05-08-2019, 01:07 PM - 1 Like   #64
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Paul the Sunman Quote
Drama!? More like long periods of Waiting for Godot with the very occasional rush of excitement. Yeh, well maybe that is drama.
No drama at all if you use the Ignore button as often as I do

05-09-2019, 08:32 AM   #65
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Hi,

good that now it is an official rumor

Best
Georg
05-11-2019, 04:50 AM   #66
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by geko5766 Quote
Hello everybody and greetings from Germany,

according the German Pentax Forum DigitalFotoNetz.de, a very reliable User, who actually is selling Photogear, is reporting on a 55-300 Fullframe lens , f 4.5 -6.3 which may be presented rather soon.
It will bot be the exclusive *-line but definitively be a high--class product.

Would come in handy, wouldn´t it?

Source: DigitalFotoNetz.de :: Thema anzeigen - Pentax 50-300 fullframe im Anmarsch

A perfect walk-around lens.

Best from Trier
Georg
You 'very reliable user' surreptitiously changed the title of his thread on 10 May, after asahi man had made his 'coming out' (see the other thread in the 'Pentax News and Rumors' section). It now reads 'Pentax 70-300 fullframe im Anmarsch'. Unfortunately for him he forgot to, or couldn't, change the content of his second post in this thread:
QuoteOriginally posted by zackspeed:
4,5 - 6,3 50-300 offen schon sehr hohe Leistung und Bedienung ans 150-450 angelehnt.
Kompakt.
Source: DigitalFotoNetz.de :: Thema anzeigen - Pentax 70-300 fullframe im Anmarsch (note the modified title as captured now by Pentax Forums servers)

I must confess I find this behaviour quite dishonest.