Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 40 Likes Search this Thread
04-26-2020, 11:29 AM   #61
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by RGlasel Quote
2019 was last year, what do I care about last year? (...)
You may not care about trends. Manufacturers do.

04-26-2020, 11:47 AM - 1 Like   #62
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Mistral75 Quote
You may not care about trends. Manufacturers do.
I put the smiley face in the wrong position. The trend lines look like the rider on the black horse of the apocalypse (the one holding a pair of scales). I had to dig deep to find any positive sign, and was poking fun at the tendency to magnify small blips when the entire mountainside is sliding into the sea.
04-26-2020, 11:57 AM   #63
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Slightly of topic, but are Adobe worried by this?
The business has vanished for a while and many CC users will be struggling to pay bills, so could they consider LR/PS a luxury?.
04-26-2020, 02:03 PM - 1 Like   #64
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Kevin B123 Quote
Slightly of topic, but are Adobe worried by this?
The business has vanished for a while and many CC users will be struggling to pay bills, so could they consider LR/PS a luxury?.
I think Adobe has banked enough money they should be OK.

Overall, I am sure lots of brands are going to be hurting a bit. Even Fuji's instax money is going to be drying up and that has been the driving force behind their digital push. A lot of belt tightening for the rest of this year and hope that next year is a bounce back one.