Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-10-2021, 05:20 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
SRS Microsystems

I just tried to log in to my account and found the details weren't recognised. Do SRS delete your account if you don't use it for a time?

06-10-2021, 06:04 AM   #2
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Perhaps ask a Mod to move your thread to here, for faster help:

Site Suggestions and Help - PentaxForums.com
06-10-2021, 07:02 AM   #3
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by slartibartfast01 Quote
I just tried to log in to my account and found the details weren't recognised. Do SRS delete your account if you don't use it for a time?
My account login no longer works either, and my e-mail isn't recognised when I try to request a password reset. In fairness, I haven't tried to access it for some time, and I seem to remember SRS launched a new website last year or the year before. I'd guess the old (or dormant) user accounts weren't migrated to the new system...
06-10-2021, 07:08 AM - 1 Like   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
My account login no longer works either, and my e-mail isn't recognised when I try to request a password reset. In fairness, I haven't tried to access it for some time, and I seem to remember SRS launched a new website last year or the year before. I'd guess the old (or dormant) user accounts weren't migrated to the new system...
Your post prompted me to check my emails and yes the new website actually went live in March this year and existing customers needed to create new accounts. Problem solved

06-10-2021, 07:26 AM   #5

This isn't a technical problem related to photography or camera gear or the Pentax Forums website. For want of a better home moved the the Photo Industry discussion.

Besides the problem seems to be resolved.
06-10-2021, 11:48 AM   #6

I have been through this way back (March) after phoning and being told to re register my account using original email all would be ok.So did that but now no customer rewards or purchase history, and still haven't had a reply about last year's purchasing "Customer Rewards". I spent over £4000 on equipment between April and November. Many emails and messages via customer account, and......nothing, no replies. I was all set to purchase a k3 mk3 from them, but......
06-10-2021, 12:34 PM - 1 Like   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

They had a complete re-vamp of their website and systems a couple of months ago.

re-register with them

---------- Post added 06-10-21 at 08:37 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Loadoftripe Quote
I have been through this way back (March) after phoning and being told to re register my account using original email all would be ok.So did that but now no customer rewards or purchase history, and still haven't had a reply about last year's purchasing "Customer Rewards". I spent over £4000 on equipment between April and November. Many emails and messages via customer account, and......nothing, no replies. I was all set to purchase a k3 mk3 from them, but......
Phone again and speak to Chris. He is very active on the UK Pentax forum.

06-10-2021, 01:39 PM   #8

And I think SRS only introduced a "loyalty rewards" scheme this year, coincident with their new website.
06-10-2021, 01:51 PM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

For the avoidance of doubt , SRS are a major Pentax retailer in the UK, one of about three. They have a physical shop as well as online where you can go and try out kit before purchase.
Attached Images

06-11-2021, 12:08 AM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Loadoftripe Quote
They are one of the key UK Pentax retailers. They are always my first choice for Pentax gear. We should support them. So buy your K3 there as it will help us.