Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 17 Likes Search this Thread
06-18-2022, 08:15 AM   #46
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
This law is NOT ridiculousness!!! I alone have a box full of chargers and/or power sources that I have forgotten what they go with, but I’m sure I will remember as soon as I dump them.
The result is that my heirs will dump them.
They would be only a small bit, but multiplied by the population on South Bend, they would make a real ‘contribution’ to reducing farm land in production. On the other hand, I already have 4 Pentax chargers, and lots of ways to provide usb-c power, so there is no reason for Pentax to sell any more chargers to me.
Nobody said the law was ridiculous but the idea that any company would abandon sales to Europe because of it is.

06-18-2022, 11:49 AM   #47
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
This law is NOT ridiculousness!!! I alone have a box full of chargers and/or power sources that I have forgotten what they go with, but I’m sure I will remember as soon as I dump them.
The result is that my heirs will dump them.
They would be only a small bit, but multiplied by the population on South Bend, they would make a real ‘contribution’ to reducing farm land in production. On the other hand, I already have 4 Pentax chargers, and lots of ways to provide usb-c power, so there is no reason for Pentax to sell any more chargers to me. And they would sell them to me, since the price of a charger is included in every camera. If a person has no way of producing usb-c power, that is one thing - but a very unusual thing. I made a partial list of what I already have in post #41.
Maybe read the post again
I've been saying it's a good thing in this thread and the other one. In every. single. post.