Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Some of My Favorite Models

In my long career I have had an opportunity to work with some of the most interesting and beautiful women in the world. What I find really interesting is that in most cases they were pleasant, interesting, intelligent and really quite worldly.

I have worked with some of the classic greats like Carole Alt, Elle MacPherson, Helena Christensen, Kim Alexis, Janice Dickinson, Andie MacDowell, and more recently with Irina Lazareanu…etc. What I have learned, is that the higher up the rung of the notoriety ladder the less attitude and more respectful they become. Of course there have been the rare occasion when it was just a really bad day or one of them partied too much and couldn’t function at all..I won’t mention who that was. Hint..she has a TV program and owns a Model Agency.

In terms of my favorite model, that is a very tough call. It would have less to do with her looks than what she did for my career as a result of the exposure I gained by working with her. So for that reason, I would have to say that my all time favorite model would have to go to KIM ALEXIS. It was because of her that I shot my very first national magazine covers and it was their first with her. Prior to my shooting her they could not get her. The magazine is Chatelaine, Canada’s top selling Fashion Rag.

Benjamin Kanarek Blog Some of My Favorite Models

Attached Images

07-17-2009, 08:34 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Is this an...

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
...obit? You checking out?

Cheers...
07-17-2009, 09:55 AM   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You've had (and as I understand, still have) a distinguished career - well done, Ben.
07-19-2009, 09:47 AM   #4
Veteran Member

tell me a story about Andie McDowell...she is one of my favourite artist..