Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Two Video's from my Photo Shoots...

Here are two You Tube Video's one in Studio for Spoon Magazine and the other on location at the Hotel Meurice in Paris with actress Vahina Giocante.

You might find them interesting and perhaps educational.

The first Bald Headed Fart in the Studio shoot is Stylist Sascha Lilic who started "Above Magazine" and the second holding the camera is yours truly. In the studio shoot I wanted cross processing so I shot with film.

YouTube - Photo shoot for Spoon Magazine Photographer Benjamin Kanarek, Fashion Stylist Sascha Lilic

YouTube - Spring Paris Magazine: Actress Vahina Giocante, Photographer Benjamin Kanarek

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
benjamin, giocante, kanarek, magazine, paris, photo industry, photographer, photography, sascha, studio, youtube