Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Erik Quote
Yeah, I acknowledge that this stuff doesn't matter to a lot of people.

I think little things like that DO matter because they influence our opinions. I say it's like showing up on a blind date and finding out your date is absolutely stunning. Great figure...beautiful/handsome face...immaculately dressed. But when you go up to shake hands and introduce yourself, she/he smiles and you see that there's something in her/his teeth...or perhaps there's something in their nose. Now, the reality is that 99% of the visual picture is perfect...yet you can't stop staring at that tiny piece of parsley. It doesn't totally ruin things, but it most certainly changes your initial impression. For what it's worth, I like the changes you made to the K-01. Had Pentax released it in that form, I think that very few people would have considered it "toy-like". However, I also think that the logos and colors (as released) better support the industrial feel of the camera body shape. I haven't quite decided which look will ultimately be better.

02-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Just tape SEAGULL over the PENTAX and nobody will bother stealing it.