Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
A few more images

Nothing spectacular; mostly just checking out the new lens, which so far I like a lot, and learning the ropes of this thing. Remember, I haven't used a "serious" (non-iPhone) digital camera in a very long while. Pentax's menu system and whole user interface design is just as delightfully intuitive as I remember it to be, and after dealing with Nikon it is especially refreshing.

Now for a snack and out to do some more.

Oh, and even though these images show an overcast sky, the sun has been in and out, and the viewfinder screen is much the same as my iPhone. It's nice and bright, and unless it has gone into powersaving (dimmed) mode, I have no trouble seeing it with the sun at my back.

03-09-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I really quite like that first shot!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
images, k-01, k01, mirrorless, pentax k-01, sun