Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2012, 07:42 AM   #91
Lens Buying Addict

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The Singularity Approaches

QuoteOriginally posted by tuco Quote
Ever hear of Goodwin's Law? Well, I hereby announce a new law. Tuco's Law.
As an online discussion thread on Pentax Forum grows longer, the probability of mentioning Full Frame approaches 1.
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
I think you have something there. You probably change probability to inevitability though.
The Singularity approaches.

(In which every thread BEGINS with a discussion of FF).

03-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #92

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by tuco Quote
Ever hear of Goodwin's Law? Well, I hereby announce a new law. Tuco's Law.
As an online discussion thread on Pentax Forum grows longer, the probability of mentioning Full Frame approaches 1.
ROTLMAO! you have just won one million internets!
03-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #93
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think you dropped a letter there, ibkc???
03-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #94

QuoteOriginally posted by Bramela Quote
I think you dropped a letter there, ibkc???
I do tht a lt, unfortuntately.

05-17-2012, 10:08 AM   #95
Veteran Member

If you like it that's your call. I'm not going to snark at you for liking something I don't. I'm not like that. But I don't need to hold it to know I don't want one. I don't particularly like the design. It's just a bit ugly to me. I'm sure otherwise it's a fine camera but silly as it may sound if I am going to be using a camera all the time the ascetics do rather matter to me. It's not as bad in all black actually but still overall the design isn't something I like. If I was going to get a camera like that I don't think I'd buy one and that's despite the fact that I am a major Pentaxian. I still wish they would make a proper DSLR with the multi-mounting lens capacity and a traditional VF. I'd be in 7th heaven if they would. Best of both worlds that. My dream Pentax is a DSLR with VF that I can mount anything I own on with an adapter. C/Y, Pentax, whatever, but in order to do that just now I'd have to leave Pentax...
05-17-2012, 12:03 PM   #96
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Since this thread revived, I had to look around, and after paging through 7 pages, I don't see a thread in the K-01 forum entitled "K01 lovers abound" criticizing people for liking the camera. I am neutral on this camera, but I hope we won't have another page of people complaining about people who don't like it.