Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yellow and White K-01's available

B&H didn't have these, but Adorama just sent me an e-mail that they have the Yellow and White K-01 kits in stock! Enjoy if that's what you're after!

k-01 - Adorama.com

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #2

Why no silver in USA

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
B&H didn't have these, but Adorama just sent me an e-mail that they have the Yellow and White K-01 kits in stock! Enjoy if that's what you're after!

k-01 - Adorama.com
I will never understand why Camera manufacturers di this. I think the silver model looks the best of the four but it will not come here. The white one is also nice but I think in full sunlight it may leave purple dots in your vision if you look at it wrong. I am just not bold enough to show up at a camera club outing with a yellow camera. The black is just dull looking. What's a guy to do.

Dave
03-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I'm with you on the Silver... That is the one I was drawn to when it was announced (before I found out it was Europe only.) I am fine with Pentax doing other colors, but Black and Silver are the traditional options going back through the years and it seems like it would make the most sense to offer both everywhere.
03-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #4
Banned

Photos: Albums
Saw two examples (yet same color) of the European (only) color on the streets here in the united states this week.