Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2012, 07:51 AM   #16
Banned

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Huh. First time I've heard fragile. Mine feels solid as a brick

Sure there is a type of textured cover on the Pentax K-01, but under that is quite a solid heavy gage "metal" skin, and then under that a metal frame. It's built like a tank for the price. I agree with Monochrome; one would be hard presses to find a non P&S with a more durable housing. BTW fully realizing that the K-01 is not in fact a P&S, but... About one of the few cameras that is more durable is one of the cameras that has a housing built for both falls and water immersion - such as the Olympus P&S line

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, buttons, camera, focus, front, k-01, k-5, k01, menu, mirrorless, pentax, pentax k-01, screen