Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #16

K-01
Shake reduction
Body is solid and well built - absolutely in love with it.

04-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #17
Banned

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by djc737 Quote
Well it has been down to these three bodies for a while now to replace my GF1 as my go to mirrorless body.
You might want to also keep an eye on the NX line - there was a rumor that Samsung is considering adding SR in future models.

If you care about AF, all of these will be a step back, but K-01 at least gives you some manner of AF OOB.

I don't think there is much appeal in using Pentax lenses on the MFT system, but if you were already happy with using them on the GF1, the E-M5 would work even better.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, cons, dust, evf, k-01, k01, lenses, mirrorless, pentax, pentax k-01, primes, pros