Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I have never been a fan of Pentax's style of moving buttons around on their cameras.

It was not until I went Nikon that I realised just how much Pentax changes the buttons from model to model. F100, D100, D200, and the D300 all have the same layout. There are minor changes that relate to added or removed features, but for the most part all of these cameras feel the same to use.

As for London Drugs, it is a drug store chain, that also happens to have a really good camera department. And they carry Pentax.

I am considering getting the NEX-5n to use with my manual lenses as i have never really been happy with my K10D for that purpose. I just need to have a good look at the K-01 first. Lets see if Pentax can sway me back to the fold...

04-23-2012, 06:59 PM   #17
Lens Buying Addict

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I don't disagree with either of you - it is actually harder to use my K10D now - but the K-01 is a whole lot of fun with manual lenses - at least for me. Focusing with a dSLR VF had become such a chore I was about to sell everything.

Maybe then K-01isn't intended for most of you. I just do this for fun. Damned thing actually makes me smile!

Maybe the next mirrorless will be a in proper body with grip, EVF hump and a standard button placement.
04-23-2012, 07:06 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by KungPOW Quote
As for London Drugs, it is a drug store chain, that also happens to have a really good camera department. And they carry Pentax....
Thanks I was just being lame, where I come from they are chemists shops and drugs are usually illegal, just made my tiny mind boggle
Pete
04-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Funny, because in my area, the chemists are the ones making the illegal drugs...

04-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by KungPOW Quote
Funny, because in my area, the chemists are the ones making the illegal drugs...
LOL ! I thought they were into pot growing !

on the other side of things, what's with kids nowadays? supporting and actively participating for the legalization of pot? :ugh: