Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-28-2012, 09:48 AM   #31
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by timh Quote
If it was Pentax-branded, made mostly of metal and came with the camera (or at least as part of a kit) I think everyone would love it. Ah, what could have been.
Already suggested that, i think most here are simply much to conservative they say that if Pentax abandoned the K-mount that with that the company will be doomed.

I just left it with that...
I don't see Pentax making a FF camera and ASP-C sensors are really good so if they can make faster and better lenses by using a shorter register that would save the brand if you ask me.
Plus you can made adapters to Nikon, Canon and Sony lenses making switching a bit easier maybe

04-28-2012, 12:04 PM   #32
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by zxaar Quote
At 24mm (I think it is at 24mm) shot handheld:
Place somewhere in Rajasthan , India
That is a picture to come home with!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bulk, discussion, distance, extension, focus, k-01, k-mount, k01, lenses, mirrorless, pentax k-01, register, tube