Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kaiserz Quote
Anyway just an update, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. wish I did it last night though so I would be able to get it here faster because of a one week holiday thing. So far I'm happy. I'm also going to be keeping the k7(My sister's going to buy it from me for super cheap, so she can use it and I can borrow it from her until I get my hands on a used k5)

Congratulations! I decided to take advantage of Pentax's rebate, too, so I ordered a yellow K-01 over the weekend. Also like you, I decided to hang onto my current DSLR for the time being, although I may sell it further down the road to help finance one of the new versions of the K5.

10-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jacquot Quote
I do not own a K7 or K5, but the K-01 is great, and results for me are noticeably better than with my Nikon 5100, with much easier use (jpeg only). I really like the K-01 unless it is with flash, there the other option shines... The K-01 is a great camera, but I bet that could be said about any of the Pentax offerings. Enjoy!
Thank you (: I'm not really a flash user so I guess I'm going to be okay. And with the K01's high ISO capabilities and high DR I guess there's no need for me to shoot with flash Thanks! I can't wait for it to come.

QuoteOriginally posted by ramseybuckeye Quote
Looks like you'll get the best of both!
Yes sir (: indeed!

QuoteOriginally posted by RonHendriks1966 Quote
hahah good one

QuoteOriginally posted by TaoMaas Quote
Congratulations! I decided to take advantage of Pentax's rebate, too, so I ordered a yellow K-01 over the weekend. Also like you, I decided to hang onto my current DSLR for the time being, although I may sell it further down the road to help finance one of the new versions of the K5.
(: thank you!