Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-13-2012, 10:17 AM   #1

Problem with LCD screen

Hi Guys,

I have a problem concerning my screen when taking pictures and really need yours help. I bought my K-01 1 month ago, haven't used it much. However, 2 days ago, my screen started to "act strange" when taking picture. I got a lot of white noise on the display and around the edge of objects. but when pictures taken are still normal, i mean in good quality, and i have not trouble with the display at review mode. I tried to figure out if I set anything wrong with the screen display but I could.

Plz some one helps me. Thanks a lot! :-)

10-13-2012, 10:31 AM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Try changing the settings for focus peaking. I bet you're seeing the focus peaking highlights.
10-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks a lot :-) I was trying to find where I can turn of that function and I had to set the green button as the turn on/off button for focus peaking. Is there any way to change it from the menu (actually i still don't get what I did to get the focus peaking on)
10-14-2012, 10:56 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Go to the first menu page (Camera icon and 1 at the top), AF/MF Settings, then the last item on the list is Focus Peaking. You can turn it on/off there.