Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-03-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

K01 LCD in bright sunlight

Any comments on useability of the rear LCD display in sunlight? Any viewfinder hoods which fit the K01?
New pricing is very attractive for use as a second body to K5 DSLR.

11-03-2012, 06:57 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think the people who actually use a K-01 for more than a day find the LCD is not the issue that the initial reviewers said it would be (same for the rubber door). I haven't had any problem outdoors, but I don't live in the desert. Also, my K-01 seems to have a feature that makes it turn overcast whenever I take it outside.

Some people have tried hood loupes, some have tried the little folding shades (I have one, never bothered to install it).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-01, k01, lcd, mirrorless, pentax k-01, sunlight