Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-26-2012, 03:52 PM   #1

Missing digital filters/effects???

There is probably a really easy answer to this that involves me slapping my head, but my My K-01 manual says I am suppossed to have a bundle of digital filters including fisheye, miniature, etc. My camera seems to have only 7 or so of these.

11-26-2012, 04:16 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Um, can you tell us where you are looking? I think its possible that the K-01 has fewer of these modes than some other cameras, though. I seem to remember my K-r having more of them, but I usually shoot raw, so I never got the chance to use them.
11-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
They aren't under the main menu. When viewing an image, hit the WB button ("four way controller V" in the manual), select Digital Filter (2nd item), press OK, then all the filters will be displayed.

Followup: It looks like the seven filters available on the main menu are just color changes; they can be displayed "Live" and What You See is What You (will) Get. The other ten or so are distorts or otherwise more processor-intensive, and can only be applied to the image post-shot.

Last edited by THoog; 11-27-2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Had time to play with it a little more.