Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Original Poster
This is where we stand...still no news and no K-01 after 3 weeks. Madness...

It went out for delivery on the November 14 then no news...

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 150
Size:  28.7 KB

12-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Well, since it never made it to you shouldn't Adorama just go ahead and ship another one out?

I certainly wouldn't be waiting that long before I requested another to be shipped out since UPS apparently is not going to deliver the first one to you.

And if Adorama refuses to ship another out, then you should get your money back.

That being said, I ordered my K-01 through Adorama via one of their Ebay BIN sales and it got to me just fine and was shipped UPS.
12-05-2012, 07:50 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by cyclone3d Quote
Well, since it never made it to you shouldn't Adorama just go ahead and ship another one out?

I certainly wouldn't be waiting that long before I requested another to be shipped out since UPS apparently is not going to deliver the first one to you.

And if Adorama refuses to ship another out, then you should get your money back.

That being said, I ordered my K-01 through Adorama via one of their Ebay BIN sales and it got to me just fine and was shipped UPS.
I contacted Adorama three times and e-mailed Helen twice but still the same answer, <have to wait until the trace ends> which normally takes 10 biz days or roughly 2 weeks or simply order a new one then once they found the K-01 then I could return it...until then I'm stuck.

I don't want to order a second one because I will get charged for another one and there is still a good chance that it will not reach me again...I learnt to expect the unexpected with UPS.

I honestly think Adorama could have tried harder and refund me instead of asking me to wait as it's so obvious that UPS will not find the package on time. Adorama should deal this crap directly with their shipper, not penalizing the client. This is my last time with Adorama and UPS.

I had better experience with NewEgg when UPS screwed up by shipping me an empty box, NewEgg went ahead and refund me after two days then dealt with UPS directly instead of making me wait.

I had plans to use The K-01 during the long week-end for video shooting during the outing with my family but this mess has ruined my whole plan, this is what pissed me the most.

Last edited by ducdao; 12-05-2012 at 08:06 PM.
12-06-2012, 07:42 AM   #19
Adorama Camera Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by ducdao Quote
I contacted Adorama three times and e-mailed Helen twice but still the same answer, <have to wait until the trace ends> which normally takes 10 biz days or roughly 2 weeks or simply order a new one then once they found the K-01 then I could return it...until then I'm stuck.

I honestly think Adorama could have tried harder and refund me instead of asking me to wait as it's so obvious that UPS will not find the package on time. Adorama should deal this crap directly with their shipper, not penalizing the client. This is my last time with Adorama and UPS.
I'm sorry; I wanted to do that but was refused. Tomorrow marks the 10th day.