Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
03-09-2013, 04:38 AM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
If you are comparing the Pentax K-01 to a Leica M9 you are completely missing the point of the Leica M system, comparing cameras just by comparing the DxO scores is a very limiting thing. Dxo only takes into account the qualities of the sensor - not the camera system as a whole.

QuoteOriginally posted by awo425 Quote
these were hysterical, I remember times where Leica versions of 43 Limited were sold at 4x the price of Pentax version. Not sure what the price is now.
they still fetch pretty high prices these days, the 43 "special" as it is called is well regarded amongst aficionados for its bokeh and excellent flare tolerance. There is an external viewfinder that pentax made to match the 43 "special" since no RF camera has framelines for a 43mm lens.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-01, k01, mirrorless, pentax k-01