Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-08-2013, 08:06 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Tethering a K-01?

I bought a K-01 when the price came way down as 1. a way to evaluate the sensor and 2. to use for landscape and macro work (tripod mounted). I haven't used it very much to-date, but as I expected I don't care for using a non-viewfinder camera for handheld work. However, with the camera mounted on a tripod and the use of a Hoodman loupe to aid with focus, it's sorta like using a view camera.
In thinking about the various ways to work with this, I'm curious as to whether or not this camera can be tethered, and if so, what's the best way to do it.

05-08-2013, 08:18 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by PeterAM Quote
I'm curious as to whether or not this camera (K-01) can be tethered, and if so, what's the best way to do it.

It appears not to be the case. So far, PK_Tether has been the resort for most of us Pentaxians, but no solution for the K-01 appears to be in sight (and tethering of the K-30 seems downright impossible):

http://www.pktether.com/new-version-0-7-0