Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-23-2013, 01:44 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Oi You Lot! I'll give you 40mm's worth..

I figured this would be a sensible place to praise 40mm's of pentax glass, because by default I'm sure most of you have shot with one. :P

The 40mm lens is great!

I bought a DA... I mean a Limit... I mean a M 40mm Mostly because;

a) your Da40's looked like so much fun.
b) they look ridiculous
c) LBA
d) because why not wanna fight about it?

The clincher was getting a little black MV the other day. Flicking through the manual and seeing the standard lens options, well it reminded me how I simply must be missing out

Also knowing how you K-01 owners are a dapper fashionable lot, I really should explain what I mean re sexy little 40mm's

LInk

This little MV is my automatic shoot everything drunk at a party K-01 replacement until I get silly enough to buy more new toys for myself you see. And yes that is a 28mm M on the front, (the photo was taken with a 40mm :P) which really is not much taller then the 40mm. How fun is old crud.

See I told you this was kinda K-01 related

VIV La 40mm!